воскресенье, 8 июня 2014 г.


« MYRMEKIA » 
plaque tournante des blogs et pages de / 
hub of the blogs and pages of /
Serge Mouraviev //
переключатель блогов С. Муравьева  ___________________________________________________________

MYRMEKIA, 7 rue de la Paix, 74240 Gaillard, France
mouraserge@orange.fr. serge.mouraviev@mac.com
___________________________________________________________
blog en construction
0
     Acknowledgement 
[See more at the end of this page]

THANKS TO SOME OF YOU I HAVE MANAGED TO REMAIN IN MY 27 SQUARE METER STUDIO :  ON OCTOBER 17th IT HAS BECOME THE PROPERTY OF MY DEAR DAUGHTER WHOSE GRATEFUL TENANT I HAVE NOW BECOME.  (THE READER WILL FIND BELOW THE ODD STATISTICS OF THIS RESCUE OPERATION.)  THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW CLOSED. IF SOMEBODY STILL WISHES TO HELP, HE/SHE SHOULD CONTACT ME (ADDRESSES ABOVE)

1

ABOUT ME 

I am an independent scholar in Ancient philosophy, classical philology, linguistics and history. Born in France from Russian émigré parents, I moved with my parental family to the former USSR in 1957. I was a student at the Moscow Institute of Foreign Languages but was prevented from graduating. I earned my living as a translator and interpreter and “completed” my education myself. 

In 1992 I returned to France and pursued my researches in the same fields, while working as a free lance conference interpreter for international organizations. In 1996 I defended a dissertation of Docteur en philosophie at the Sorbonne (Paris IV University). My bibliography consists of over 200 items, including 18 books and ca. 190 articles in Russian, French, English or Italian published by European and American scientific peer-to-peer journals.
I began publishing on the philosopher Heraclitus' literary heritage in 1970, on the three paleochristian alphabets of the Caucasus in 1980, on Caucasian and West-Central Asian toponymy and paleo-geography (including the fluctuations of the Caspian Sea in the 1st millenium BCE) in 1981, on Russian aristocratic genealogy in 1989, on the Shroud of Turin in 1996 and on some other subjects now and then.
 From the start I also worked on some philosophical problems but without publishing anything. My present main fields of interest and concern are E. Morin's complex thinking cognitive philosophy and its importance for avoiding the planetary disaster towards which humanity is heading at an increasingly fast pace. See my blog Sapientia Multiplex (in preparation)
I retired from interpreting but continue writing, publishing, and occasionally lecturing. I live in France but spend part of my time with my family in Russia. 

Readers will find my full bibliography here and more details on the work done (in the various fields just mentioned) in the preambles — not all of them ready — to the corresponding sections of Academia.edu page.


Aged 77 and confronted with health, time, and subsistence problems, I have set up my mind to devote as much as possible of the years still available to me to 

(a) saving whatever is still worth saving of my production, whether published or not, and
(b) presenting it in open access to the present and future researchers—with preambles, comments, cross-references etc. Such a choice was made possible thanks to the discovery of Academia.edu and of the fantastic opportunities it gives everyone to share with colleagues and the general public the fruits of decades of hard thinking and hard work. 
  As of today, January 1, 2014, I begin rebuilding this page little by little while announcing every change in "Changes 2014" (discontinued temporarily). 
                            (Moscow/Gaillard, 1 January 2014,  
                          modified 1 May 2014, 20 May 2014, 22 October 2015)

OPVSCVLA SELECTA

Travaux à lire ou à télécharger. Il suffit de cliquer deux fois !
Papers you can read or download. Just one click to open and another one to download!
Эти работы можно одним кликом открыть, а вторым скачать!

NB: I apologize for the poor quality of some of the scans. The speed at which a file opens and downloads depends on its weight, your computer and your browser. When a paper is not visible due to "unsuccessful conversion", it can still be downloaded, read and printed. If downloading fails, you still can save the pdf file as an .html or .txt file or make screen snapshots (captures) of its visible pages. Last but not least, I will send a CD of any file(s) at first request whenever there is a problem: just let me know.
(serge.mouraviev@mac.com) 

Heraclitus — The Caucasus — The Caspian Sea — The Shroud — Edgar Morin — 
World War III ?




Travaux de Serge Mouraviev 1970-2014 Труды Сергея Никитича Муравьева




BOOKS ON HERACLITUS







































PLACITA ET CONTROVERSIAE: HERACLITEA



ALIA PRAESOCRATICA



PHILOSOPHICA HELLENISTICA


ALPHABETICA CAVCASIA









GEOGRAPHICA ANTIQVA







LINGVISTICA


SINDONOLOGICA



PHILOSOPHICA NOVA: TRANSLATIONES ROSSICE




RUDIMENTA PROPRIA GALLICE ET ROSSICE



___________________________________________________________

Гераклит •  Heraclitus
Autour de l’édition russe de Tout Héraclite


___________________________________________________________

3  Alphabetica

___________________________________________________________

4  Geographica

___________________________________________________________

5  Sindonologica
Bibliographia Sindonologica

___________________________________________________________

6  Genealogica
___________________________________________________________ 

7  Philosophica noua. Sapientia multiplex
___________________________________________________________ 

8  World War III?
___________________________________________________________ 

9  Biographica
About Me (see above)





===============================================================
(posted 08.06.2014, modified 13.11.2014 and 22.10.2015)

Fundraising
Collecte de fonds
Сбор средств

At 77, I must admit it, my life has been an almost complete failure. I am not a professor, I have no savings, I live outside my "historical" motherland where I had been retained for 32 years, I get on thanks to a small old age allowance I receive from my "geographical" motherland where I was born and where I live. Alas, I was this summer on the verge of losing my apartment there, and the allowance, and of having to return to the former homeland which, bad luck, was and still is relapsing into its worse habits of a recent past. This was the result of self-deception, as my sole open critic rightly put it: I was naive enough to think that hard honest selfless and fruitful research work would suffice to make me a decent living…


Yet I have a treasure: the results of this work. I am well aware that due to our different backgrounds and scholarly approaches, due both to my own shortcomings and to my freedom of avoiding trodden paths, there is no unanimity among my colleagues about their intrinsic value. But here I am standing on firm ground, if self-deception there is either way concerning their value, it is only half-mine half-theirs. The snag is that while enjoying good physical and mental health I was running the serious risk of being no longer able to continue and would have had to give up my ongoing projects. This fundraising had no other ambition than to avoid such a denouement. And it was up to the mark! I accepted and am still  ready to accept any loan and any donation on the terms of the lender or donor. And I offer copies/scans of all my papers and my books free of charge. I deleted, therefore, the ad I had posted hear about a year ago and thank cordially the donors and lenders.


Statistics of Fundraising 


Participants:   ca. 15
Professions:   philologists (classics, caucasology, slavistics, indology) ca. 7
                         artists, architects, art historians 3
                         economists 1
                         others or unknown ca. 4
Relationship: relatives 3
                        friends, acquaintances 7
                        strangers cа. 5
Countries:      Armenia ca. 5
                        Russia cа. 4
                        Switzerland 2
                        Italy 1
                        Sweden 1
                        France 1
Amounts:       Ranging from 90 (1) to 45 000 (1) euros
                        either as donations (3) or as 0 % long-term loans (3)
                        individual (5) or collective (2 x 4, or 5, or 6)









___________________________________________________________

MYRMEKIA, 7 rue de la Paix, 74240 Gaillard, France
mouraserge@orange.fr. serge.mouraviev@mac.com

___________________________________________________________

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий